Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kort!


Birthday party at Sandhollow swimming pool. Nothing like a party where you make a mess and leave. They even provided that great sign, and took extra time to hang it straight. (If you are wondering, I AM a professional cake decorator, and I do hire out). Kortney said her favorite part was the swimming, the cake and the presents. She looked at me, laughed and said "I guess that's everything."
She is enjoying the wad of cash she received from all those creative gift givers. (myself included)
This is Jayden (Jamisen's new baby) at his first birthday party. He looks just like his daddy did.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Corbie said...

Okay, he does look just like Jamisen did - weird! And Kort looks like Robert - weird!

Give Kort a kiss and tell her that my favorite part of her birthday is her! And that aunt Corbie will actually get her present out to her before Christmas.

Corbie said...

And what the heck? Norah Jones sings the Bette Midler song I Think It's Going To Rain Today? How did I miss that? Why didn't you tell me? That is my favorite dance company memory that doesn't involve you (but I'm sure you remember my dance to it). Thanks for the flashback - I am going to download it right now.

Marti Christensen said...

Sorry about the Robert thing, our plan was to keep it a secret unless Morg and Kort ever hooked up. At which point we would be forced to step in. I feel much better since it's all out now and Greg said you can call him anytime to talk politics. We share everything right?

Corbie said...

We do share everything and I can totally share Robert's DNA if Greg will talk politics with me. It is a more than fair trade...Greg might disagree :)

Malea Ellett said...

what a cute little girly!!