Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You're beautiful it's true

If any of you (besides Corbie) are wondering why I don't shuffle my songs...this is the reason. At least fifty times a day P begs me to watch the slide show below and she sings "you're beautiful it's true" as loud as she possibly can. I can't bring myself to change the song despite the fact that the poor girl didn't get any of the Truman musical genes. It makes it all the more entertaining. So those of you who care to keep looking at my blog thinking someday I may actually post something. You can scroll down and manually pick another song from my great selections (or one of Greg's dorky songs if you are in to that sort of stuff.)

5 comments:

Corbie said...

Sold! If the babies are singing and dancing...I'm on board! You missed out on a major political discussion on Robyn's blog today - I'm too exhausted from it to even by coy here. But, tomorrow is another day, eh? I will have this comment section full in no time with my obnoxious musings.

Love ya,
Corbie

Northern Nuts! said...

I randomly found your blog. It is kind of fun to see people from the past and how cute their kids are and that life is going well.

Shelly (Russell)

Hayley Winslow said...

CUTE! babies are all that matter, well, and me of course. HA! Keep up the posts. We love seeing the pictures.

Hayley Winslow said...

I was just looking on Corbie's blog (I know I don't know her but I have a bad habit of looking at peoples links), and I saw your dance video! Seriously, if I could do that, Mike would be SO happy! I honestly feel quite fat and clumsy after seeing you and your hot self, but as always, I have something else to look up to you for.

Corbie said...

Is the blog template changing and musical variety your version of blogging? Or is this just you warming up?