Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Malea. Here are the rules: you need to type 7 things about yourself that you don’t think anyone knows and then choose 7 people to tag at the end and leave their link.
Okay, so 7 things about myself that others may not know.……
1-I love a good blue pen, somewhere between fine and medium point and it has to be blue (I have been known to yell at my kids for touching my pens-something I am not proud of)
2-I am a romantic book and movie junkie – I love a good comedy, but if it doesn’t make me cry it’s not a favorite.
3- I hate to make decisions, I really hate it
4 -I love to do math
5- I have no will power when it comes to yummy food, if it’s in my pantry I will eat it. If Greg wants something he has to hide it or I will literally eat the entire box, bag or pan.
6- I love to ride horses.
7-I’m a terrible driver – there’s a one block section of 45th South in Salt Lake where I have been in three different accidents (actually only 2 were my fault.)
Now if any of you happen to look at my blog, you are it: Corbie, Cheryl, Hayley, Robyn, Summer, (Sorry, I only have five friends that haven't already been tagged. Hopefully I won't have 7 years of bad luck.)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Marti, I have been known to lose friends over not accepting a tag. However, just last week I made a promise to Jeremy to be better about returning phone calls, e-mails, requests etc. So, because of that, I will do this.
Probably.
In the next seven days.
Or seven months.
Soon. I promise!

Corbie said...

Well, I thought this was supposed to be things we didn't know about you. Am I the only one that you have tackled in order to get back your precious blue pen? I kid, of course - I feel truly blessed to actually already know all of these (and more) about you. And, for you, my dear friend, I completed the task on my own blog as well.

Oh, and Robyn - any friend that can be lost over not doing a 'tag' wasn't really our type to begin with :)

Love you both!
Corb

Summer Wilson said...

I'm honored to be tagged even if I am the only friend left to tag. I'll see what I can come up with one of these days. I'm not very good at tags (I can't think of that many things about myself). I love your new family photo....what a beautiful family.